2019 Bank Compensation & Benefits Survey
What does the survey cover?
A total of 778 banks participated in the 2019 Crowe Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey. The participants represented a cross section of the industry by size and geographic location. The survey covers 273 job titles and the following topics:
- Calibrating compensation structures using industry benchmarks
- Structuring salary and incentive pay to support business strategy
- Aligning board of director compensation to the industry
- Identifying trends in human resources programs and turnover
- How does this resource support our hiring/retainment strategy?
How does this resource support our hiring/retainment strategy?
The 2019 Crowe Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey provides invaluable compensation-focused benchmarking data. According to MRINetwork’s 2017 Recruiter Sentiment Study, 52% of candidates cited competitive compensation packages as the most attractive to prospective hires (#2 was work-life balance). With such an emphasis on compensation from a talent perspective, having relevant and timely data is critical when considering any of the following:
- New positions you may be adding later this year or in 2020
- Enhancing your retention programs to ensure competitive compensation
- Filling vacancies due to employees who’ll be retiring
- 2020 employee compensation budgeting
- Comparisons for senior management and board of directors' compensation package
What’s the participation breakdown?
Midwest participation: 353
- Ohio participants: 25
- Population <100,000: 299
- Population >100,000: 54
- <$250M: 302
- $250M - <$500M: 194
- $500M - <$1B: 152
- $1B - <$5B: 117
- >$5B: 13
What's the cost?
For more information, please contact Susan Houser at email@example.com or 614.610.1877.