2018 Bank Compensation & Benefits Survey
Just in time for 2019 budget planning!
What does the survey cover?
A total of 420 banks participated in the 2018 Crowe Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey. The participants represented a cross section of the industry by size and geographic location. The survey covers 263 job titles and the following topics:
- Salary trends and incentive payouts
- Employee turnover and staffing levels
- Benefit trends
- Board of directors' compensation
- Succession planning
How does this resource support our hiring/retainment strategy?
The 2018 Crowe Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey provides invaluable compensation-focused benchmarking data. According to MRINetwork’s 2017 Recruiter Sentiment Study, 52% of candidates cited competitive compensation packages as the most attractive to prospective hires (#2 was work-life balance). With such an emphasis on compensation from a talent perspective, having relevant and timely data is critical when considering any of the following:
- New positions you may be adding later this year or in 2019
- Enhancing your retention programs to ensure competitive compensation
- Filling vacancies due to employees who’ll be retiring
- 2019 employee compensation budgeting
- Comparisons for senior management and board of directors' compensation package
What’s the participation breakdown?
Midwest participation: 144
- Ohio participants: 16
- Population <100,000: 122
- Population >100,000: 22
- $0 - $250M: 41
- $250M - $500M: 46
- $500M - $1B: 32
- >$1B: 25
What's the cost?
For more information, please contact Susan Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.610.1876