CBAO FED PAC
Supporting CBAO FED PAC is the best way to aid the business from which we earn our livelihood.
CBAO FED PAC is a voluntary, nonpartisan political action committee of the Community Bankers Association of Ohio. The objective of CBAO FED PAC is to support the election of candidates who have an understanding of the community banking industry. CBAO FED PAC is an essential tool in the efforts to ensure that our common concerns are heard and heeded by those who make decisions affecting our industry.
Advancing our issues and the protection of our interests is CBAO FED PAC's number one priority. Community bank and thrift institutions are facing critical legislative issues. Supporting CBAO FED PAC is the best way to aid the business from which we earn our livelihood. Please contribute to your PAC!
2019 100% FED PAC Contributors - as of 7/03/2019
- The Sherwood State Bank-Sherwood, OH
- The Waterford Commercial & Savings Bank-Waterford OH
- Farmers & Merchants Bank-Miamisburg, OH
- First City Bank-Columbus, OH
- Greenville National Bank-Greenville, OH
- Hamler State Bank-Hamler, OH
- Heartland Bank-Whitehall, OH
- Metamora State Bank-Sylvania, OH
- Richwood Bank-Richwood, OH
- The Corn City State Bank-Deshler, OH
- The Peoples Bank-Gambier, OH
- The Peoples Savings Bank-New Matamoras, OH
- Osgood State Bank-Osgood, OH
- The Apple Creek Banking Company-Apple Creek, OH
- The First National Bank of Sycamore-Sycamore, OH
- The Peoples Bank Co.-Coldwater, OH
- Woodsfield Savings Bank-Woodsfield, OH
- Sutton Bank-Attica, OH
- Andover Bank-Andover, OH
CBAO FED PAC Contribution Form
2019 Silent Auction Donation Form
Please contact Bob Palmer at (614) 846-2349 for additional information.