IRA Fundamentals for Banks and Credit Unions
Monday, March 18, 2019
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern
For those who are new to IRAs or need a refresher, this webinar provides the fundamentals of Traditional and Roth IRAs. It covers IRA contributions, distributions, and portability—including the rules associated with rollovers between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs.
- Describe and list the tax benefits of an IRA
- Recognize types of annual contributions
- Explain the contribution eligibility and the deadline to make an annual contribution
- Identify the methods of moving assets between IRAs and between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs
- State the early distribution penalty tax exceptions
Who Should Attend?
Bank Compliance, Business and Commercial Banking, Regulatory Compliance, Retail and Branch Banking
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
Webinar Sponsored by BankersHUB
If you are having issues with registering online, please contact CBAO's Education & Training Coordinator, Lianne Simeone, (614) 610-1877
|Live Webinar: Register for the live event and get five days access to the On Demand Playback. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions during the presentation and be free to review the content for the next 5 (business) days Registration also includes links to presenter materials, handouts, and pdfs.
Additional Hookups: Registering another banker from a different location