Tuesday, April 7, 2020
The Power of DISC-Plus
DISC is the most widely used and accepted behavioral assessment tool in the world.
Unlike Myers-Briggs and most other “personality” assessment tools, your DISC-Plus profile is unique to you with 350+ variations of individual behavioral preferences.
The “Plus”: Our DISC-Plus assessment includes a Values Index which measures your motivators and drivers. Together, the 54-page comprehensive report integrates the how and the why in your understanding of default behavioral tendencies, with strategies for application and adaptation.
Trust, engagement, collaboration, innovation…..senior leaders are investing more than ever in developing the competencies and culture where these can flourish. Invest in yourself by participating in this full-day workshop, designed to help you facilitate more powerful conversations – because everything happens in conversation.
Workshop Part 1:
- Learn your own behavioral style (the “HOW” and the “WHY”)
- Recognize, understand and appreciate others’ behavioral styles
- Understand how, using DISC, you can
- Dramatically enhance communication, engagement and connection with colleagues.
- Learn when and how to adapt your style to build trust and improve peer and employee coaching effectiveness
Workshop Part 2:
- Learn about the 3 Levels of Conversation and how to go beyond influencing to truly collaborating and co-creating types of conversations that drive engagement and performance.
- Distinguish conversations that build trust and connection from those that create fear and resistance when,
- Providing feedback
- Coaching through conflict
- Leading through change
Who Should Attend: CEOs/Presidents, board members, leadership teams.
Meet the Facilitator: Diahn Hevel, certified Coach2Lead facilitator and DISC+ coach
For over 25 years, Diahn Hevel has partnered with senior executives to help them maximize the return on investments in their people. Her consulting and coaching practice focuses on performance coaching skills and execution, organizational and talent development, sales management, and employee readiness programs for change initiatives. Clients in the financial services industry have included Chase, First Merit Bank, First Niagara, Frost Bank, Heartland Bank, Huntington Bank, M&I Bank, Nationwide Advantage Mortgage, Nationwide Financial, Peak Performance Consulting Group, Peoples Bank, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, and WesBanco Bank.
Prior to founding Hevel + Co in 2002, Diahn spent 15 years in financial services leadership roles including product management, incentive plan design, internal communications, sales management training director, and director of retail sales & service support.
In addition to her MBA, Diahn has completed both Dartmouth’s Leading Strategic Change and the Coach Training Alliance program. Her toolbox includes assessments such as DISC®, Emotional Intelligence Appraisal®, StrengthsFinder 2.0®, Coach2Lead and Prosci-Change Management. She is an adjunct instructor for Columbus State Community College and drug prevention advocate for Prevention Action Alliance