Advanced Leadership Development Program
Developing diverse leadership skills for successful high-level management and exceptional team performance...
Building on the foundation of the Emerging Leader Program (ELP), the Advanced Leadership Development Program goes deeper in the key leadership competencies of powerful coaching, change leadership, and facilitating healthy conflict. Designed for leaders primed for continued advancement within their financial institution.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 – Session 1: Mastering Coaching Competencies
- Learn to develop employees by developing their critical thinking skills.
- Strengthen accountability, by transferring responsibility for problem- solving and finding solutions from the leaders to the employees.
- Topics include: Business case for coaching; coaching mindset; powerful questioning and listening skills; G.R.O.W. coaching conversation model; follow-up and accountability; developing an authentic coaching style
Coach To Lead Program (online) – Session 2: Leading Change and Embracing Conflict
- Self-leadership around embracing and leading change
- Coaching others through the change curve resulting in active participation and ownership of commitments
- Reframe conflict from a challenging problem to learning and opportunity
- Creating a mindset of 100% responsibility to empower all team members
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 – Session 3: Strengths-Based Leadership® and Executive Presence
- Improve engagement, by focusing on individual’s potential and strengths
- Leverage leadership areas of strength and develop strategies to fill the gaps
- Explore how to strengthen Executive Presence by bringing awareness to the impact of our non-verbal behaviors and physical movement
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 – Session 4: Advanced Feedback Skills and Building Trust
- Distinguish conversations that build trust and connection from those that create skepticism and resistance
- Learn how to both give and receive honest and candid feedback to drive both effective relationships and performance
- Effective career development conversations, focused on employee- ownership and performance development
Diahn Hevel, certified Coach2Lead facilitator
For over 25 years, Diahn Hevel has helped senior executives maximize the return on investments in their people. Her consulting and coaching practice focuses on performance coaching skills and execution, organizational and talent development, sales management, and employee readiness programs for change initiatives. Clients in the financial services industry have included Chase, Citizens Bank (now known as Civista Bank), First Merit Bank, First Niagara, First Place Bank (now known as Talmer Bank and Trust), Frost Bank, Guaranty Home Lending, Heartland Bank, Huntington Bank, M&I Bank, Nationwide Advantage Mortgage, Nationwide Financial, Peoples Bank, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, and WesBanco Bank.
Prior to founding Hevel + Co in 2002, Diahn spent 15 years in financial services leadership roles including product management, incentive comp. management, internal communications, sales/service/sales management training director, and director of retail sales & service support.
In addition to her MBA, Diahn has completed both Dartmouth’s Leading Strategic Change and the Coach Training Alliance program. Her toolbox includes assessments such as DISC® (Behavior and Communication), Motivators/Driving Forces®, Emotional Intelligence 2.0®, StrengthsFinder 2.0® and Strengths Based Selling®, Coach2Lead and Prosci-Change Management. She is an adjunct instructor for Columbus State Community College (teaching interpersonal skills, principles of business, and business ethics).
First Attendee: CBAO Member: $1,975 ($3,000 for non-members)
Additional Attendees: CBAO Member: $1,750 ($2,750 for non-members)
Questions? Please e-mail Patti Webb at email@example.com.