2020 Cybersecurity/IT Forum
February 24, 2020, June 22, 2020 and October 26, 2020
Registration for all three sessions is $1,200 for CBAO members.
The Cybersecurity/IT Forum will provide a platform and opportunity to exchange ideas freely, examine pressing issues in today’s ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience and productivity-driven environment.
The CBAO is pleased to provide this program where individuals who are responsible for Cybersecurity/IT related issues in their institutions have the opportunity to discuss those concerns and explore collaborative solutions to problems they face on a day-to-day basis.
Benefits of the Forum:
- Improve your effectiveness as Information/Cybersecurity Officer /IT Officer/Operations Officer
- Discuss current industry challenges with others in bank technology & operations
- Form lasting relationships with other bank Information/Cybersecurity Officer /IT Officer/Operations Officer
- Solve your most pressing problems
- Obtain access to highly respected industry experts
- Grow professionally as well as personally
- Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
- Hear from experts in the industry on products, services, regulatory changes and best practices.
How the Forum Works:
- The Forum will meet three times during the year
- Several topics will be discussed at each session; current, relevant, and the hottest topics submitted by the participants...
- Facilitated discussion with supplemental documents and reference documents provided to enhance discussion
- Guest presentations from Industry experts
- A binder based on Forum topics is compiled for each group member
Possible Forum Topics:
- Cyber security assessments
- Information and cyber security programs
- Risk assessments
- Mobile banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Remote access and BYOD
- Networking and controls
- Outsourced third party relationships and oversight
- Incident response planning
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Regulatory issues
During her 14 year tenure as a bank examiner, Susan held numerous lead positions including Regional IT Examination Specialist, Special Assistant to the Regional Director, Special Assistant to the Director of DSC, and Special Assistant to the Vice Chairman of the FDIC. Susan was also a lead instructor for the FDIC's technology school and was instrumental in key industry initiatives such as the FDIC E-Risk Strategic Initiatives Risk Monitoring Committee, the Chicago Region Interagency Technology Group, and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Handbook rewrites. Prior to launching her consulting practice, Susan was Vice President of Regulatory Compliance for an Internet security company where she advised staff, customers, and partners on regulation, security, and risk management.
If you are having issues with registering online, please contact CBAO's Education, Training & Special Events Coordinator, Patti Webb, (614) 610-1877.