2020 Human Resources Forum
February 18, 2020, June 23, 2020, August 13, 2020 and November 5, 2020
Registration for all four sessions is $1,250 for CBAO members.
The morning portion of the workshop is topic based designed by the Human Resources forum group. The afternoon session will be divided into two portions: Hot Topics and HR Roundtable. As part of the HR Roundtable section, participants will have the opportunity to ask HR questions, share employment related concerns and secure input from other participants.
Benefits of Participating:
- Increase your understanding of regulatory issues
- Form lasting relationships with human resources professionals
- Get solutions and practical ideas (what works and what doesn’t) for handling your most pressing concerns
- Grow professionally and personally
How the Forums Work:
- Group size will be no more than 25 participants, with ability to send substitute participants
- Participants will drive the topics and agenda, based on surveys prior to each meeting
- Each meeting will allow time for emerging issues and open discussion
- The facilitator will have substantial human resources and management experience, as well as information and updates to provide to participants
- In between quarterly meetings, members can exchange ideas and network
- Session I - February 18 - Constructing Helpful and Useful Job Descriptions
- Session II - May 19 - Creating Exit Interviews That Assist With Employee Satisfaction and Retention
- Session III - August 13 - Designing and Developing Effective Training Programs
- Session IV - November 5 - Stress and Time Management Tips and Tricks
Joan Berry Kalamas
Joan, SPHR, is a full time faculty member with Ashland University teaching HR and Management classes to both undergraduate and MBA students; is the founder and owner of Strategic Solutions, an HR consulting company; and brings over 25 years of experience as an HR practitioner in the for-profit, non-profit, government, and educational sectors to these workshops. She is the co-author with her late husband of two Training and Performance Improvement books published by HRDPress.
If you are having issues with registering online, please contact CBAO's Education, Training & Special Events Coordinator, Patti Webb, (614) 610-1877.