- About Us
- CBAO University
- Industry Representation
- Products & Services
2018 Agricultural Summit
We're harvesting something new at CBAO...
Join us for our NEW 2018 Ag Summit
January 31, 2018
The Findlay Inn & Conference Center in Findlay, Ohio
About The Ag Summit
Navigating the intricacies of agricultural markets and managing risk can prove to be a daunting task for Ag Lenders and credit policy managers. The 2018 Ag Summit equips attendees with current and timely information to be properly positioned for the new year.
Topics we'll cover include:
- Agricultural economy in 2018
- Ag loan guarantees
- Lending policy guidelines & best practices
- Ag program best practices
- Succession, transition & estate planning
- Top legal trends that could impact ag
- Regulatory guidance from national and state examiners
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. —Registration & Breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. — Agricultural Economic Outlook for 2018 – Dr. Michael D. Boehlje, Purdue University
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. — Guaranteeing Your Ag Loan – David Drake, USDA Farm Service Agency
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. — Agricultural Lending in this New Business Climate – Dr. Michael D. Boehlje, Purdue University
- 11:00 a.m. – Noon — Panel Presentation: Ag program best practices
- Noon – 12:45 p.m. — Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. — Succession, Transition & Estate Planning PLUS Top Legal Trends That Could Change Ag – Ohio Farm Law & Peggy Kirk Hall, Ohio State University
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. — Networking Break
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. — Panel Presentation: Regulatory Guidance from national and state examiners
- 3:00 p.m. – Adjourn
Registration for the 2018 Ag Lending Summit is $209 for CBAO Members and $359 for Non-Members.
For questions or to register by phone, please contact Kelly Phillips at (614) 610-1876.